For those who prefer a different way to fly.
The Tom Anderson Raven is an offset-styled, short scale guitar crafted by one of the world's premier guitar builder. Unlike many offset guitars you'll find your intonation right in line with a Raven. It is well balanced, lightweight and like all Andersons, amazingly easy to play. The solid alder provides rich low-mid frequencies and prominent upper mids.
- Made in Newbury Park, California
- Model - Raven Classic (Shorty)
- Serial Number - 06-24-16A
- Body Finish - Sparkle Gold
- Body Wood - Alder
- Neck Wood - Maple with Rosewood Fretboard
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Nut Width - 1 11/16"
- Scale Length - 24 3/4"
- Frets - Heavy
- Neck Back Shape - Even Taper
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge - Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard - Black
- Pickups - PH1, PH3
- Switching - 3-Way Big Toggle with 2 Cut Switches
- Strings - .010-.046 Elixir strings
- Hardshell Case Included
- Retail Price - $3,739
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!