The Tom Anderson Pro Am changed everything in the guitar world!
Back in the mid to late 80's, humbucker pickups and the Floyd Rose locking tremolo bridge found its way into the double cutaway guitars and a whole new style of Rock was launched.
The mid 80's, also saw the launch of a whole new guitar company, Tom Anderson Guitarworks - A small American company dedicated to creating the world's finest feeling, playing and sounding electric guitars. Period!
It was that commitment that led to the Pro Am, the most amazing feeling, playing and sounding guitar to appear on the scene. Changing everything in the guitar world!
- Made in Newbury Park, California
- Model - Pro Am
- Serial # 01-04-18A
- Body Finish - Satin Seafoam Green
- Body Wood - Basswood
- Neck Wood - Maple with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Finish - Satin Finish
- Nut Width - 1 11/16 in
- Frets - Heavy
- Back Shape - Even Taper
- Hardware - Black
- Bridge -Recessed Floating Tremolo with Locking Locking Tuning Machines
- Pickguard - N/A
- Pickups - SF1, SF1 & H3 (bridge)
- Switching - 5 Way, Add Bridge with Splitter Switching
- Strings - .009.-042 Elixir strings
- Hardshell Case Included
- Retail Price - $3839
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!