The Icon Classic is like the vintage guitar of your wildest dreams - and beyond!
The Tom Anderson Icon Classic's full-sized S-body brings forth full-bodied vintage tonalities—gargantuan and uninhibited—due to its Anderson-selected Alder body wood and meticulous handling and holding of every detail throughout the entire creation process.
This is pure Vintage with nothing held back.
- Made in Newbury Park, California
- Model - Icon Classic
- Serial number 02-23-19A
- Body Finish - Lake Placid Blue
- Body Wood - Alder
- Neck Wood - Caramel Maple, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock - Natural Satin
- Nutwidth - 1 5/8"
- Frets - Tall-Thin Frets
- Neck Back Shape - Even Taper
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge - Vintage Tremolo
- Locking Tuners
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Pickguard - Aged White (Off White)
- Pickups - SC1,SC1, H2
- Switching - 5 Way, 3 Knob with Top Jack: 3 = M, N+B with Split Switching
- Strings - Elixir .010-.046
- Form-Fit Hardshell Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!