The Drop Top started the fashion trend of beautiful wood tops with contoured bodies on S-Style bodies.
The Tom Anderson Drop Top guitar is an S-Style instrument where a gorgeous top is swooped or dropped over to create comfortable contours. This full body contoured guitar is a thing of astounding beauty and has a prodigiously rich and spectacular sound - emanating from ample amounts of tone wood backing an exotic wood top - all together in one instrument.
- Made in Newbury Park, California
- Model – Drop Top Shorty (Hollow Chambered)
- Serial Number – 09-24-17N
- Body Finish – Natural Black w/ Binding
- Body Wood – Flame Maple Top on Mahogany
- Neck Wood – Rosewood on Chocolate Maple
- Neck Finish – Natural Gloss Headstock, Natural Satin Back
- Scale Length – 24 3/4" (Shorty)
- Nut Width – 1 11/16"
- Frets – Heavy
- Back Shape – Even Taper
- Hardware – Chrome
- Bridge – Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners – Locking
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Pickups – H1- (neck) H2+ (bridge)
- Controls – Vol, Tone (Push/Pull), 5-way for 2 pickups, Vintage Voicing
- Strings – Elixir .010-.046
- G&G Hardshell Case Included
- Retail Price – $4764.00
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!