The Classic is like the vintage guitar of your wildest dreams - and beyond!
The Tom Anderson Classic guitar has an S-Style vintage body with pickguard, a butter-like neck and select set of Anderson pickups chosen to enhance the guitar's many attributes. For a pure vintage vibe, this Ash body has been hand-selected and kiln dried to perfection.
- Made in Newbury Park, California
- Model - Classic
- Serial number 11-26-17N
- Body Finish - Transparent Blue
- Body Wood - Ash
- Neck Wood - Maple, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Back Shape - Even Taper
- Neck Finish - Natural Satin
- Nutwidth - 1 11/16"
- Frets - Heavy
- Bridge - Recessed Vintage Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines - Locking
- Pickguard - Pearl White
- Pickups - SF1(neck),SF1(middle), H3(bridge)
- Switching - 5 Way, Pull Adds Bridge with Splitter Switch
- Strings - Elixir .009 to .042
- Form-Fit Hardshell Case Included
- Retail Price - $3979.00
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!