From the largest independent builder of aged guitars and basses - Nash Guitars
Take a look at this terrific Nash T-63/CC Guitar in Olympic White with Aged Black pickguard, and Rosewood on Maple neck. Designed by Bill Nash to look and play like the best 63 Tele you ever laid your hands on. This guitar is equipped with Lollar pickups for classic Tele Bridge andA Charlie Christian Lollar Neck pickup.Considered the essential American solidbody guitar, this T-63/CC will feel right at home in your hands.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please call (323) 883-9090 for availability if sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart. Products arrive daily!
- Model – T-63/CC
- Serial Number MB402
- Body Finish –Olympic White
- Body Wood – Alder
- Neck Wood – Rosewood on Maple
- Neck Finish – Sanded, Natural Back
- Nutwidth – 1 5/8 in
- Frets – 6105
- Backshape – Medium C
- Hardware – Aged Chrome
- Bridge – Vintage 3-Saddle Tele
- Pickguard – Aged White
- Pickups – Lollar [Charlie Christia]n (neck) Lollar T(bridge)
- Switching – 3 way
- Strings - .010 - .046
- Includes Case