Custom Guitars from California's own Master Builder John Suhr...
Take a look at this amazing Suhr Modern Satin Pro Guitar in White with African Okoume neck and Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The innovative Suhr Modern is a high-performance take on the 24 fret design. From the speed and precision of Fusion to the pounding rhythms of Metal, the Modern is designed to deliver on every level. With its sleek elliptical neck profile, balanced asymmetrical body, and innovative neck heel, the Modern delivers unmatched playability and comfort. Top quality wood selection and lustrous finishes make the Modern as stunning to look at as it is to play. Quality tonewoods and Suhr pickups ensure the Modern is never short on tone. If the ultimate in performance and beauty is what you are after, look no further than the Suhr Modern Pro.
- Made In Lake Elsinore, California
- Model – Modern Satin Pro
- Serial Number JS5K1G
- Body Finish – White
- Body Wood – 2 Piece African Okoume
- Neck Wood -African Okoume , Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Finish – Satin Finish
- Nutwidth – 1 11/16 in
- Frets – Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Backshape – Modern Elliptical .800 - .850
- Headstock - Original
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge – Gotoh Floyd Rose (Recessed)
- Pickguard – N/A
- Pickups – SSV (neck) ML Standard (Middle) SSH+ (bridge)
- Switching – 5-Way Volume, Tone
- Strings - .010 - .046 D'Addario
- Includes Suhr Gig Bag
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!