Custom Guitars from California's own Master Builder John Suhr...
Check out this magnificent Suhr Modern 7 Guitar in Trans Blue Denim / Slate with Maple neck and Pau Ferro fingerboard. The innovative Suhr Modern 7 is a high-performance take on the 24 fret design. From the speed and precision of Fusion to the pounding rhythms of Metal, the Modern is designed to deliver on every level. With its sleek elliptical neck profile, balanced asymmetrical body, and innovative neck heel, the Modern delivers unmatched playability and comfort. Top quality wood selection and lustrous finishes make the Modern as stunning to look at as it is to play. Quality tonewoods and Suhr pickups ensure the Modern is never short on tone. If the ultimate in performance and beauty is what you are after, look no further than the Suhr Modern.
- Made In Lake Elsinore, California
- Model – Modern 7
- Serial Number 29184
- Body Finish – Trans Blue Denim/Slate
- Body Wood – Waterfall Burl Maple (2 Piece 3/16") on Basswood
- Neck Wood - Maple, Pau Ferro Top
- Neck Finish – Satin Finish
- Nutwidth – 1.900 in
- Frets – Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Backshape – Modern Elliptical 7 .780-.850
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge – Hipshot Hardtail 7
- Pickguard – N/A
- Pickups – 7 Hot HB (neck) , 7 hot HB (bridge)
- Electronics – Volume, Tone. 3 Way Toggle
- Strings - .010 - .056 7 String Set
- Includes Suhr Case
- Retail $5530.00
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!