Nik Huber turns beautiful pieces of wood into excellent guitars.
Check out this exquisite Nik Huber Krautster II Guitar in Worn Cherry. Designed by Nik Huber, the Krauster II totally nails the sound and sheer power of raw music. Its design and craftsmanship demonstrate massive scope and breathtaking ambition. Disguised as a plain, down-to-earth guitar, the Krauster II comes proudly stripped of almost everything but the essence of Rock!
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- Model - Hollywood Krautster II
- Serial Number 11230
- Body Finish - Worn Cherry
- Body Wood - Mahogany With Black Binding
- Neck Wood - Curly Maple Set Neck / Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Finish - Open Pore Satin
- Nutwidth - 1.67 "
- Frets - Medium Jumbo
- Back Shape - Standard
- Hardware - Aged Nickel, Aged Kluson Style Gotoh Tuners
- Bridge - Aluminum Wraparound Stop Tail With Brass Studs
- Pickguard - Black
- Pickups - Haussel Humbucker (neck), Haussel Humbucker (bridge)
- Switching - Volume, Tone, Tap
- Includes Case
- Strings - .010-.046 strings