From the largest independent builder of aged guitars and basses - Nash Guitars
Take a look at this incredible Nash T-52/CC Guitar in Olympic White with Aged Black pickguard, and solid Maple neck. Designed by Bill Nash to look and play like the best 52 Tele you ever laid your hands on. This guitar is equipped with Lollar pickups (with a little difference) a Lollar Charlie Christian pickup in the neck position. Considered the essential American solidbody guitar, this T-52 will feel right at home in your hands.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- Model – T-52/CC
- Serial number MB511
- Body Finish – Olympic White
- Body Wood – Alder
- Neck Wood – Solid Maple
- Neck Finish – Sanded, Natural Back
- Nutwidth – 1 5/8 in
- Frets – Heavy
- Backshape – Medium C
- Hardware – Aged Chrome
- Bridge – Vintage 3-Saddle Tele
- Pickguard – Aged Black
- Pickups – Lollar CC(neck) Lollar T(bridge)
- Switching – 3 way
- Strings - .010 - .046
- Includes Case