A compact, modernized and affordable version of the classic Mu-Tron Phasor II
Quite possibly the finest and fullest compact optical phasor ever made. The all analog Phasor III takes the legendary opts-circuitry of the vintage Phasor II and Bi-Phase pedals and packs into a compact 9 volt enclosure akin to the Micro-Tron III and Octavider pedals. In addition to re-creating the creamy phase of the Phasor II, the Phasor III also offers a 4 stage mode with a fixed feedback to get the classic rock tones that work well with overdrive and distortion harmonics. Finally, there is a control voltage input that will allow for real-time control of Rate or Depth to give the musician utmost expression and “Leslie Speaker” type of sounds. The pedal also supports control voltage out so that 2 or more Phasor III pedals can be linked to offer BiPhase and TriPhase types of applications.
- Modular optical design which allows for consistency across units
- High internal 18 volt operations insures high headroom and low noise
- 4 stages with a set feedback allows for classic phase that works well with saturated signal
- Square and sine wave operation
- Control voltage assignable to rate to achieve “Leslie” fast and slow control
- Control Voltage in and out allows for synchronized cascading of effects
- LED (light emitting diode) indicators to show operating status of effects.
- 9V DC powered in rugged Mu-Tron enclosure.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!