The LsL T Bone One B is LsL's T Bone Model (a recreation of the best '50's or '60's T-style guitar) in a matte finish. Still Nitro finished - just not shiny. This allows for the same great guitar but lower priced.
Not a partscaster guitar, like many in its price range, the T Bone One features all the great LsL components & craftsmanship that they're known & loved for. The Body, hand-shaped neck, pickguard, bridge, saddles, truss rods, pickups, pickguards, control plate, neck plate and molded fingerboard dots are all made in-house!
Each neck is hand shaped. They lay on the thinnest possible nitrocellulose lacquer finish and that finish is then weather checked. This creates a very airy, open, articulate tone that is then enhanced by LsL's hand-wound pickups.
It is as close as you can get to achieving the tone, playability, look and feel of a great vintage guitar.
- Body - Swamp Ash (classic tone, like an old '52)
- 7 lbs 3 ozs
- Finish - 3 Tone Burst - Matte Nitrocellulose (applied thin, sanded buffed & beaten)
- Ageing - Medium
- Neck – Roasted Maple with Rosewood Fingerboard (hand shaped)
- Neck Shape - Slim C Even (.810-.870)
- Neck Finish
- Frets - 6105 (.090" wide X .055" tall)
- Radius - 9.5"
- Pickguard - White 3-ply
- Bridge Pickup - LsL Hand-wound, single-coil, vintage voiced
- Neck Pickup - LsL Hand-wound, single-coil, T Bone
- LsL Bridge with treble side flange cut off for better string access, brass saddles, screws & springs
- CTS pots
- Fiber covered wire
- Mojo Dijon capacitors
- 3/8" long bushing output jack to accommodate right-angle guitar plugs
- US made pickup selector switch
- Controls - Volume, Tone
- Strings – D'Addario XL110 (.010 to .046)
- Made In USA G&G Hardshell Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!