The 6x10 Traditional PowerHouse™ Bass Cabinet combines the best of retro design with state-of-the-art construction for classic bass tone with modern performance.
Our Traditional PowerHouse cabinets are designed to deliver a retro tone and feel like that great old bass cab you played for years but better. A softer attack and plush, enveloping feel make it easy to rest right in the pocket. Traditional PowerHouse cabs round out a family of the world's best built, best sounding, easiest to move bass enclosures.
There are an array of features provided by our custom-built Traditional PowerHouse Bass Cabinets and they offer an exceptional level of musical versatility and player convenience.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials
- Serial Number: P3-1759
- 900 Watts RMS
- 4 Ohm (only)
- Traditional PowerHouse™ Speakers
- Traditional Chambered Design
- Speakon & ¼” Combination Connectors - Inputs and Outputs
- AA Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet w/Aviation Style Bracing for Superior Strength & Reduced Weight
- Tilt & Roll™ Transport System w/Rear Glide Rails
- Recessed Metal Handles
- Lexan Corners
- Slip Cover
- Format: 6x10 Traditional PowerHouse Bass Cabinet
- Black Bronco Vinyl with Gray & Black Jute Grille
- Dimensions: 35-1/4" H, 26-1/4" W, 16-1/4" D
- Weight: 117 lbs.
- This item ships via truck freight. Please contact us with your address for a shipping quote.
- This amp has SOME transferable warranty until 01-10-23. Speaker warranty until 01-10-21.
- This item has been thoroughly checked & tech'd at the Mesa factory in Petaluma and is in 100% perfect working order.
- All used items sales are final sale. No returns accepted.
- MESA/Boogie products sold by MESA/Boogie Hollywood are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any MESA/Boogie products outside of the US.