The LsL Valencia 70 is a take on a classic 70's J Bass. Made with LsL's usual attention to detail, they start with the best lumber available and hand shape the necks and body contours for an organic feel that is really noticeable.
Equipped with LsL's hand-wound pickups with a sweet vintage voice to them and finished with thin coats of nitrocellulose lacquer, these basses play like a vintage lover's dream.
- Body - Swamp Ash
- Finish - Charcoal Metallic (Nitrocellulose lacquer - Applied thin, lovingly aged)
- Aging - Light
- Neck – Baked Maple with Rosewood Fretboard (Hand Shaped)
- Frets - .104 x .047" (nickel-silver, polished to a mirror finish)
- Pickguard - Tortoise Shell
- Pickups - J-Style (Vintage Voiced, Hand-wound)
- Tuners - Gotoh (ultra-light weight, reverse wind)
- Electronics - Vol-Vol-Tone, CTS 250L Potentiometers, fabric covered wire, Switchcraft jack
- Strings – La Bella RX-N4D Nickel Plated .045, .065, .085, .105
- Includes USA-Made G&G Hardshell Case
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!