The LsL Balboa is a take on the classic P Bass. Made with LsL's usual attention to detail, they start with the best lumber available and hand shape the neck and body contours for an organic feel that is really noticeable.
Equipped with LsL's hand-wound pickups with a sweet vintage voice to them and finished with thin coats of nitrocellulose lacquer, these basses play like a vintage lover's dream.
- Body - Ash (classic tone, like a '55)
- Finish - Sea Foam (Nitrocellulose lacquer - Applied thin, then sanded, buffed & beaten)
- Aging - Medium
- Neck – Baked Maple (Hand-Shaped)
- Frets - .104 x .047" (nickel-silver, polished to a mirror finish)
- Pickguard - Tortoise Shell
- Pickups - P-Style (Vintage Voiced & Hand-Wound)
- Tuners - Gotoh (ultra-light weight, reverse wind)
- Electronics - Volume+Tone, Vintage style fabric covered wire, CTS 250L Potentiometers, Switchcraft input jacks
- Strings – La Bella RX-N4D Nickel Plated Strings .045, .065, .085, .105
- Includes USA-Made G&G Hardshell Case
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!