The best characteristic of the Xotic Effects RC Booster Pedal is to have no character at all. By connecting this pedal between your guitar and other effect pedals, this sustains the original guitar sound all the way to amp as well as emphasizing any effects sound characteristics. This pedal also acts as a buffer that helps to fight against signal degradations caused by long cables as well as electromagnetically noisy condition. The gain control has characteristic of a clean tube amp and, by fine turning it, you can create a bold and smooth sound, which resembles the sound of an amp with turned up volume. It’s equipped with not only boost Gain but also Treble and Bass controls that allow you to adjust sound anyway you like. It has true bypass for eliminating any signal interference when it is switched out. All hand wired and hand crafted in the U.S.A. and can be used with an AC adaptor (optional) or 9V Battery.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.39" x 2.38" x 1.98" (112mm X 60mm X 50mm)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs. (270g)
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/6mA
- Approx. 40hrs continuous use with alkaline battery
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated recommended)
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm (min)
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm