Check it out... Way Huge has brought the Aqua-Puss back! If you've never heard the original Aqua-Puss, then you don't know what you're missing... some of the sweetest analog delay ever... which is why originals on eBay were fetching $600.00 and more. Here's the good news: you're not missing anything anymore. When you try the Aqua-Puss MKII, you realize you're not missing anything at all because it's sitting in front of you and sounding like a million smooth repeating bucks, and it's only $149.00! You Win! Here's more from Way Huge: The Aqua-Puss MkII is making its triumphant return, ready to bathe a tone-thirsty world in gorgeously smooth delay. One twist of the Delay knob takes you from a tight 20ms delay to a cavernous 300ms. The Feedback control regulates delay duration and intensity. But watch out. Extreme settings can send the Aqua-Puss MkII into self-oscillating psycho-freak-out mode! Meanwhile the Blend knob lets you set a balance between dry and delayed signal - from mild to wild. The Aqua-Puss MkII delivers all the spooky mystery of vintage analog delay and tape-based echo, with none of the hassle of creaky, ancient gear.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- Vintage-style analog delay.
- 20ms to 300ms of delay time.
- Self-oscillating psycho-freak-out mode!