The Drop Top started the fashion trend of beautiful wood tops with contoured bodies on S-Style bodies.
The Tom Anderson Drop Top guitar is an S-Style instrument where a gorgeous top is swooped or dropped over to create comfortable contours. This full body contoured guitar is a thing of astounding beauty and has a prodigiously rich and spectacular sound - emanating from ample amounts of tone wood backing an exotic wood top - all together in one instrument.
- Made in Newbury Park, California
- Model - Drop Top Classic
- Body Finish – Red Surf w/Binding
- Body Wood – Flame Maple Top on Alder Body
- Neck Wood - Caramel Maple
- Neck Finish - Natural Satin Headstock & Neck Back
- Traditional (25 1/2-inch) Scale Length
- Nutwidth – 1 11/16 inch
- Frets – Heavy
- Neck Backshape – Even Taper
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge – Vintage Tremolo with Locking Tuners
- Pickguard – Pearl White (off-white)
- Pickups – SC1(neck) SC1(middle) HC3(bridge)
- Switching – 5 way, Add Bridge with Splitter Switching
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Strings - .010 - .046 Elixir
- Hardshell Case Included
- Retail Price - $4389.00
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!