The Classic is like the vintage guitar of your wildest dreams - and beyond!
The Tom Anderson Classic guitar has an S-Style vintage body with pickguard, a butter-like neck and select set of Anderson pickups chosen to enhance the guitar's many attributes. For a pure vintage vibe, this Alder body has been hand-selected and kiln dried to perfection.
- Model - Classic
- Serial number 09-04-17P
- Body Finish - 3-Color Burst
- Body Wood - Alder
- Neck Wood - Rosewood on Maple
- Neck Backshape - Even Taper
- Neck Finish - Natural Satin
- Nut Width - 1 11/16"
- Frets - Heavy
- Bridge - Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners - Locking
- Pickguard - 3-Ply White
- Pickups - SF1 (neck), SF1 (middle), H2+ (bridge)
- Switching - Vol, Tone (Pull Adds Bridge), 5-Way, Master Split Switch
- Strings - Elixir .010-.046
- G&G Form-Fit Hardshell Case Included
- Retail Price - $3439.00
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!