The Suhr Iso Boost is a unique boost pedal in that it incorporates a clean, transparent boost as well as a transformer isolated buffered signal to cleanly drive long effects chains. Utilizing the finest components and rock solid construction and engineered by discerning musicians, the Iso Boost is the ultimate boost pedal and line driver that dramatically expands the range of your tube amplifier.
As a clean boost, the Iso Boost can vary from unity (buffered) to +20dB of gain. The pedal also has unique features such as remote on/off via the FxLink offered on all Suhr pedals and a battery monitor feature that alerts the user to low battery conditions. Also, if the battery is too low for the circuitry to operate properly, the battery monitor will automatically switch the pedal to true bypass.
Expand the functionality and the audio quality of your rig with the Iso Boost at the front end providing a beautifully transparent buffered signal. Whether you have a simple rig of just a few pedals in front of the amp or a complex rig featuring a half-dozen or more pedals, the Iso Boost will maintain the integrity of your guitar signal while providing a very musical sounding boost that will add versatility to your rig. You just may find the Iso Boost the one indispensable component to keep your rig in tip-top condition.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
Boost: Adjusts the amount of boost from the circuit, from Unity (0dB) to +20dB of gain.
ISO (Isolation) Switch (two position): Activates a transformer to isolate the output and eliminate ground loops between amplifiers and effects.
Left: Isolated transformer, buffered output
Right: Non-isolated, buffered output
Note: Iso Boost is always buffered.
The internal 9V battery is monitored at both power up and during use. The user will be alerted when the battery voltage becomes low. When the battery becomes too low to reliably operate the pedal, True Bypass is activated.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm / 10k Ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Reverse Battery Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: 8mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 75 – 100 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 2.50” Width x 4.50” Depth x 1.25” Height
- Weight: one pound
- FxLink Connector: 1/8”
- FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield → Tip: Activate on/off
- ROHS Compliant: Yes