Custom Guitars from California's own Master Builder John Suhr...
Check out this superb Suhr Custom Classic Guitar in 3 Tone Burst with an Indian Rosewood on Maple neck. The Suhr Classic is a nod to the iconic double cutaway shape that has embodied Rock and Blues music for decades. The Custom Classic retains this vintage vibe while adding modern improvements to meet the needs of today’s players. Abalone inlays for the logo and side dots are a nice custom touch and the front facing jack provide a traditional look to this guitar. The headstock design enhances tuning stability, eliminating the need for a string tree. Frets are Plek leveled and hand dressed for superior playability. From vintage quack to grinding blues to soaring lead tones, a Suhr Custom Classic delivers the goods.
- Made In Lake Elsinore, California
- Model – Custom Classic
- Serial Number- 17450
- Body Finish – 3 Tone Burst
- Body Wood – Alder
- Neck Wood – Indian Rosewood Fretboard on Maple Neck
- Neck Finish – Satin Finish
- Logo/Inlay - Abalone Face, Side Dots & Logo with Gloss Headstock
- Nut: Tusq
- Nutwidth – 1.650"
- Frets – Medium
- Backshape – 60s C Vintage Standard (.810 - .930)
- Radius – 9"-12"
- Hardware – Chrome
- Gears: Hipshot Locking
- Bridge – 510 2-Post Solid Saddles (steel block)
- Pickguard – Parchment 3-Ply
- Pickups – Parchment JST ML Single Coil (Neck) Parchment JST ML Single Coil (Middle) Black JST SSV Humbucker (Bridge)
- Strings – .009- .042 Elixir Nanoweb
- Includes G&G Custom Hardshell Form Fit Case
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!