Custom Guitars from California's own Master Builder John Suhr...
Take a look at this terrific Suhr Classic T Antique Guitar in Trans White with Maple neck. The Suhr Classic T evokes the electric guitar that started it all. Digitized from an original '52 slab body, the Classic T combines legendary design with modern improvements. Frets are Plek leveled and hand dressed for superior playability. The improved headstock design enhances tuning stability, eliminating the need for a string tree. The combination of quality tonewoods and Suhr pickups give the Classic T a familiar voice. From Classic Twang to rowdy Rock & Roll, the Classic T is a crowd pleaser that will never go out of style.
- Made In Lake Elsinore, California
- Model – Classic T Antique
- Serial Number JST0F1C
- Body Finish – Trans White
- Body Wood – Swamp Ash (2-Piece)
- Neck Wood - Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish – Gloss Lacquer
- Nutwidth – 1.650"
- Frets – Medium Stainless Steel
- Backshape – Even C Medium .840-.920
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge – Wilkinson 3-Saddle Classic T
- Pickguard – Black Single Ply
- Pickups – Classic T Neck - Neck, Classic T - Bridge
- Electronics – Volume, Tone, 3-way, SSCII
- Strings - .010 - .046
- Includes Gig Bag
- Retail $3675.00
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!