Custom Guitars from California's own Master Builder John Suhr...
Take a look at this fantastic Suhr Classic JM in Black with Rosewood on Maple neck. How can you not love its big, bold, sweeping shape? While giving the nod back to another era, the Suhr Classic JM starts with a sleeker, more refined body shape and adds enhancements to playability previously unattainable to the guitarist interested in a truly vibey guitar.
This Classic JM offers a vintage style Gotoh 510 trem bridge. It also features two Suhr S90 pickups with a low profile three-way pickup selector. The Classic JM features a quartersawn Maple neck with an Indian Rosewood fingerboard that is finished with a satin acrylic urethane, providing the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture.
- Made In Lake Elsinore, California
- Model – Classic JM
- Body Finish – Black
- Body Wood – Alder(2-Piece)
- Neck Wood - Rosewood on Maple
- Neck Finish – Satin Acrylic Urethane
- Nut Width – 1.650" Tusq. White
- Frets – 22 Medium Stainless Steel
- Backshape – 60's C Medium .810-.930
- Hardware - Chrome with Suhn Locking Tuning Gears
- Bridge – Gotoh 510 Vintage Trem
- Pickguard – Tortise Shell
- Pickups – S90 - (Neck), S90 - (Bridge)
- Electronics – Volume, Tone, Tone with 3-way Toggle
- Strings - .010 - .046
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!