The perfect combination of simple and awesome! A plug and play pedal with tap tempo random sample/hold and envelope filtering.
The Proteus is simple and easy to use on the fly. The envelope filter mode is much more “funk” than “shoegaze.” The step filtering is pure random sample hold. No ultra-fine tuning required. Just tap to the beat, and Proteus does all the thinking for you.
The low-pass filter does not cut out frequencies below the cutoff point, so the low end always stays intact.
Bypass Switch: Turns the effect off or on.
Tap/Mode Switch: Tapping the switch in time starts the sample/hold filter. Holding the switch down for one second switches back to envelope filter mode.
Frequency: Filter resting point.
Depth: Filter modulation range for both envelope follower and sample hold mode.
1-2-4: Step multiplier. One, two or four steps per beat (sample hold mode only)
Bonus: Use the internal switch for a band pass filter option
- Powered by an external regulated 9VDC to 12VDC adapter with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug.
- Power supply is not included.
- If using a “daisy chain” power supply all other pedals MUST be negative ground.
- Current draw is less than 25mA.
- Length 2.3″ X Width 4.4″ X Height 1.0″
- Input impedance- 1M
- Output impedance- Less than 1K.
- The Proteus is hand made in Oregon.
- Die cast metal enclosures for durability.
- 3PDT switches for true bypass switching.
- Red LED indicator.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Dimensions: 4.375 x 2.375 x 2.25 in
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!