High Horsepower, Low Profile.
The Zuma R300 is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced low profile effects pedal power supply. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a pedalboard-friendly, expandable package, giving you room to grow. Zuma R300’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard.
Dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
- Dual isolation - Zuma R300’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
- Ultra-Low Profile- Zuma R300’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard. With built-in threaded hardware, mounting to your board is simple.
- World tour ready - Playing gigs all around the world? No need to purchase separate power supplies for your international tour. Zuma R300 has automatic worldwide power compatibility built-in (when connected with the appropriate IEC cable). Whether you’re on 120V, 240V, 100V, or any variation in between, Zuma R300 will deliver clean, reliable power to your pedals, even if the venue has dirty power.
- Expandable System - Never run out of outputs. Have a growing rig? Zuma R300 is part of an expandable system. Add more outputs by connecting a Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately) with the 24V Out jack.
- Ultra-Low Noise - Hear your pedals, not your power. Many popular guitar pedals were originally designed to work with batteries. Since batteries are inherently very low noise and not susceptible to ground loops, these pedals often were not designed to be resistant to noise from power supplies. Our ultra-low-noise design prevents power noise from bleeding into the audio signal, allowing your pedals to deliver the highest possible dynamic range.
- 12V and 18V option - Do you have a pedal that requires 12V or 18V? Zuma R300 has you covered. One channel has selectable 9, 12, or 18V output voltages. Some analog pedals designed for 9V operation may provide higher output and/or more clean headroom when running at higher voltages such as 12V or 18V. However, others will simply start smoking and melting, so please check with the manufacturer of your pedal before operating at a higher-than-standard voltage!
- Energy-efficient - Don’t let the blue chassis fool you: Zuma R300 is green at heart. Significantly more efficient than linear power supplies, Zuma R300 is able to deliver substantially more current while handling a much wider range of input voltages. The high-efficiency design delivers high-current power distribution in a compact unit, for a small carbon footprint and a small pedalboard footprint.
- Pedalboard friendly - Zuma R300’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard. It also features built-in threaded hardware for easy mounting.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated outputs with center-negative polarity
- 4 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 1 adjustable output offers 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per 9V output powers nearly any pedal
- Delivers a maximum of 36W
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy-efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA
- We are unable to offer free shipping on Strymon products.