From Master Craftsman Roger Sadowsky...
Take a look at this fantastic Sadowsky Metro Series M5-24 five string Bass Guitar in Charcoal Frost Metallic with Maple Neck . Sadowsky's Metro Line represents all the basic models of Sadowsky NYC basses but are made by the staff at Sadowsky Tokyo. The quality is as high as the NYC instruments. They offer most of the same features as their NYC siblings including the same pickups, preamp and bridge. The M5-24 is the Metro Series version of their M Series 24 fret Bass.
- Model – M5-24
- Serial number M88628
- Finish: Charcoal Frost Metallic
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple, Fingerboard: Maple,12" Radius, Nut Width: 1 7/8", Black Dots, 24 Fret.
- Pickguard : N/A
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: Sadowsky Soap Bar (X2)
- Electronics: Sadowsky Preamp with Volume, Pickup Pan, Vintage Tone Control (Pull for Passive), Concentric Bass Boost (+13dB @ 40Hz) and Treble Boost (+13dB @ 4kHz)
- Controls: Master volume, pickup blend, treble roll-off (VTC), bass boost, treble boost, midrange boost on/off switch, preamp bypass switch
- Rear Controls: Trim pots for adjusting preamp gain and mid boost
- Strings: Sadowsky 45-130 Strings
- Sadowsky Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!