Rock N Roll Relics - Guitars that play great, sound great and look cool.
Check out this sweet Rock N Roll Relics Thunders II guitar in Red Mahogany. This guitar plays like a vintage double cutaway Les Paul Special that you've gigged for years. The Thunders II features an African Mahogany body with nitrocellulose finish, D Allen "Philthy Cats" P-90, aged chrome hardware and comes with a case. Rock N Roll Relics are handcrafted custom-built relic guitars made in San Francisco, California, USA. All their guitars are given detailed attention for that perfect feel, sound and look.
- Model- Thunders II
- Serial Number 1228TII
- Body Finish - Red Mahogany (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
- Body Wood - African Mahogany Body- Two Pieces
- Neck Wood - Mahogany/Ebony Fingerboard with Cream Binding
- Nutwidth - 1 11/16 in
- Neck Profile - 12" Radius Fretboard, 24.625" Scale
- Frets - 22 Medium-Jumbo Frets
- Backshape - 50's style
- Hardware - Aged Chrome
- Bridge - Aluminum Wrap Around Bridge
- Pickguard - Aged Black
- Pickups - D Allen "Philthy Cats" P-90 Set
- Switching - 3 Way
- Strings - .010 - .046
- Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!