The RMC-1LE is a Limited Edition version of the RMC-1 wah with an unpainted smaller case, black footpad and the 100K RMC-ICAR wah pot. Distinguishing the LE from the original 1998 version is the addition of the Foxrox Electronics FFT circuit (as with all current models) and the black rubber footpad instead of the red foam pad.
Since it’s release in 1998, the hand-built RMC-1 has gained a reputation as one of the best wah pedals you can get as it delivers more sweep range than most mass produced wahs and a more musical sweep (with a repositioned sweet spot, richer mids, and a stronger low end) than any chrome-top wah on the market today. The wet output signal of the RMC1 is boosted to keep your sound from getting lost in the crowd. As with all RMC wahs, the RMC-1 is designed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology, enhanced RFI/EMI protection, exclusive RMC ROC-POT extra long-life sealed potentiometer, true-bypass, easily adjustable rocker tension, AC adapter jack on the left and is covered by a limited one year warranty.
The RMC1 was originally tuned for single coil pickups or bass guitar while other models were more humbucker friendly. The current version of the RMC1, however, can now be dialed back to reduce the output and low end, via a board mounted trimmer, making it much more versatile than previous versions.
- Model number: RMC-1LE
- Built by Geoffrey Teese
- Includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology
- Includesexclusive RMC ROC-POT extra long-life sealed potentiometer
- Adjustable Rocker Tension
- RFI Filtering: Yes
- EMI Filtering: Yes
- True Bypass
- If an AC adapter is used, the adapter requires a 5.5/2.1mm coax plug with a negative center post, 9VDC AC regulated Class II, 20mA to 200mA max current output.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!