From the mind of Dennis Fano
We are very excited to offer this fantastic new Novo Guitars Serus J electric guitar in Reclaimed Tempered Pine. These are the latest guitars designs from innovative Master Builder Dennis Fano and in addition to looking fantastic, they offer a number of unique features (see our Features section below) that take them over the top in both tone and play-ability.
We would like to point out that the Serus J is made of Tempered Woods. Tempering is a highly scientific drying process that the wood undergoes to make it lighter, stiffer and more stable than the industry standard kiln dried wood. Tempered wood is more resonant and has a longer natural sustain than wood that has not been treated.
- Made in Nashville TN
- MODEL: Serus J
- WOOD: Tempered Reclaimed Pine
- FINISH: Rustic Weathered Amber
- AGING: Medium
- NECK: Tempered Maple
- FINGERBOARD: East Indian Rosewood
- BACK SHAPE: Medium C (.830 - .920)
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 ½”
- RADIUS: 9.5”
- NUT: Unbleached Bone / 1.65”
- FRETS: Jescar 6125
- HARDWARE: Nickel/Chrome
- BRIDGE: Mastery Bridge & Trem w/Black Tip
- TUNERS: Kluson
- CONTROLS: V, T, 3-Way
- NECK PU: Fralin P90
- BRIDGE PU: Fralin P90
- PICKGUARD: Red plexi
- CONTROL PLATE: Distressed Aluminum
- INCLUDES MONO GIG BAG
- In transit - Arriving Soon!
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!