Nik Huber turns beautiful pieces of wood into excellent guitars.
Take a look at this beautiful Nik Huber Orca 59 Guitar in Tobbacco Sunburst. Designed by Nik Huber, the Orca looks familiar to guitarists around the world because of its shape. Paying tribute to the first solid body guitar of this kind, the Orca brings a new twist to the traditional form with a slightly thinner body and a longer scale.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- Model - Orca 59
- Serial Number 5 2080
- Body Finish - Tobacco Sunburst with Scraped Binding (Semi-Gloss / Nitrocellulose Finish)
- Body Wood - Curly Maple Top (Eastern Michigan) with Mahogany Back
- Neck Wood - Mahogany Set Neck with Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard and Curly Maple Binding
- Inlays - Crown Trapezoid MOP
- Nut Width - 1.67"
- Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo, extra hard
- Radius - 10"-14", Compound
- Back Shape - Fat Back (Gibson Thickness)
- Tuners - Custom Schaller/Huber
- Bridge - ABM (Aluminium Stoptail, AVR-2 Tuneomatic, Studs)
- Pickups - H.Haussel 1959 Humbucker Set
- Switching - 2 Volume, 2 Tone (Neck Tone = Push/Push for Coil Tap)
- Strings - .010-.046
- Includes Huber Form-Fit Case