Nik Huber turns beautiful pieces of wood into excellent guitars.
Take a look at this beautiful Nik Huber Orca Guitar in Faded Sunburst. Designed by Nik Huber, the Orca looks familiar to guitarists around the world because of its shape. Paying tribute to the first solid body guitar of this kind, the Orca brings a new twist to the traditional form with a slightly thinner body and a longer scale.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- Model - Hollywood Krautster II (Hollywood Style)
- Serial Number 31631
- Weight - 8.54 lbs.
- Body Finish - Faded Sunburst with Scraped Binding
- Body Wood - Exceptional Curly Maple Top with Korina Back
- Neck Wood - Korina Set Neck with East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Inlays - Orcas (Cut From Black Pearl and MOP)
- Nut Width - 1.67"
- Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo, extra hard
- Radius - 10"-14", Compound
- Back Shape - Standard
- Tuners - Schaller M6 Mini With Ebony Buttons
- Bridge - Tone Pros AVR-2 with Aluminum Tailpiece & Tone Pros Studs
- Pickups - H.Haussel 1959 Humbuckers
- Switching - 2 Volume, 2 Tone (Neck Tone has Push/Push for Coil Tap)
- Strings - .010-.046
- Includes Case