Nik Huber turns beautiful pieces of wood into excellent guitars.
Check out this exquisite Nik Huber Krautster II Guitar in worn gold top. Designed by Nik Huber, the Krauster II totally nails the sound and sheer power of raw music. Its design and craftsmanship demonstrate massive scope and breathtaking ambition. Disguised as a plain, down-to-earth guitar, the Krauster II comes proudly stripped of almost everything but the essence of Rock!
- Made In Germany
- Model - Hollywood Krautster II
- Serial Number 41943
- Body Finish - Worn Gold Top
- Body Wood - Mahogany With White Binding
- Neck Wood - Curly Maple Set Neck / Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Finish - Open Pore Satin
- Nutwidth - 1.67 "
- Frets - Medium Jumbo
- Back Shape - Standard
- Hardware - Aged Nickel, Aged Kluson Style Gotoh Tuners
- Bridge - Aluminum Wraparound Stop Tail With Brass Studs
- Pickguard - Black
- Pickups - Haussel p-90 (neck), Haussel Humbucker (bridge)
- Switching - Volume, Tone, Tap
- Includes Case
- Weight - 7.5 lbs
- Strings - .010-.046 strings
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!