From the largest independent builder of aged guitars and basses - Nash Guitars
Take a look at this terrific Nash T2HB-DB Guitar in L.P. Gold with Aged white pickguard, and Maple neck. Designed by Bill Nash to look and play like the best Tele you ever laid your hands on with the addition of 2 humbucker pickups. This guitar is equipped with Lollar pickups for classic tones. Considered the essential American solidbody guitar, this T2HB will feel right at home in your hands.
- Made in Olympia, Washington
- Model – T2HB-DB
- Serial Number MB550
- Body Finish –L.P. Gold (Double Bound)
- Body Wood – Ash
- Neck Wood – Maple
- Neck Finish – Sanded, Natural Back
- Nutwidth – 1 5/8 in
- Frets – 6105
- Backshape – Medium C
- Hardware – Aged Chrome
- Bridge – Vintage 3-Saddle Tele
- Pickguard – Aged White
- Pickups – Lollar Humbucker (neck) Lollar Humbucker (bridge)
- Switching – 3 way
- Strings - .010 - .046
- Includes Case
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!