From the largest independent builder of aged guitars and basses - Nash Guitars
Take a look at this terrific Nash T-63 Guitar with neck humbucker in Cream with Aged white pickguard, and Rosewood on Maple neck. Designed by Bill Nash to look and play like the best 63 Tele you ever laid your hands on. This guitar is equipped with Lollar pickups for classic Tele tones. Considered the essential American solidbody guitar, this T-63 will feel right at home in your hands.
- Model – T-63
- Body Finish – Cream
- Body Wood – Ash
- Neck Wood – Rosewood on Maple
- Neck Finish – Sanded, Natural Back
- Nutwidth – 1 5/8 in
- Frets – 6105
- Backshape – Medium C
- Hardware – Aged Chrome
- Bridge – Vintage 3-Saddle Tele
- Pickguard – Aged White
- Pickups – Lollar H(neck) Lollar T(bridge)
- Switching – 3 way
- Strings - .010 - .046
- Includes Case
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!