I’ll bet a number of you will be quick to think ‘been there, done that’ and dismiss this guitar. Let me just tell you, that would be a mistake. I picked the T59/FLM up and plugged it into our Fillmore Combo, to check if the humbuckers split (they do, in the middle position). It was supposed to be for 10 seconds. But there it was: T-O-N-E. Hit me right between the eyes. Ten minutes later, I came up for air. This thing is ridiculous. When paired with the Fillmore, it’s like old friends that complete each others sentences. I mean….just….wow…. Video to follow.
- Model – T59/FLM
- Serial Number: MB605
- Body Finish – Aged Cherry Sunburst, Aged Cherry Back (Nitrocellulose)
- Aging – Light
- Body Wood – Bound Flame Maple Top on Mahogany Back
- Neck Wood – Mahogany with Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Inlays – Abalone Crowns
- Neck Finish – Sanded Lacquer Back
- Nut Width – 1 11/16”
- Radius – 12”
- Frets – Medium Jumbo
- Backshape – 60's
- Hardware – Aged Nickel
- Bridge – T-Style Cut with compensated brass saddles
- Pickguard – Cream 1-Ply
- Pickups – DiMarzio Bluesbucker (neck) Dimarzio Air Norton (bridge)
- Controls – Vol, Tone
- Switching – 3-way (Middle position splits both PU’s)
- Faux Alligator Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!