Take a look at this fantastic Nash JM-63 Guitar in Charcoal Frost with Antique Tortoise pickguard and Rosewood on Maple neck. Designed by Bill Nash to look and play like the best 63 Jazzmaster you ever laid your hands on. This guitar is equipped with Lollar hand-wound pickups for those classic Jazzmaster tones. This JM-63 will feel right at home in your hands.
- Made in Olympia, Washington
- Model – JM-63
- Serial number MB561
- Body Finish – Charcoal Frost
- Body Wood – Ash
- Neck Wood – Rosewood on Maple
- Neck Finish – Sanded, Natural Back
- Nut width – 1 5/8 in
- Frets – 6105
- Back shape – Medium C
- Hardware – Aged Chrome
- Bridge – Updated J.M. Tremolo
- Pickguard – Antique Tortoise
- Pickups – Lollar/Nash JM Set
Controls – Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch, 2-Way Slide Switch (Rhythm/Lead), 2 x Thumbwheels (Neck Volume, Tone)
- Strings - .010 - .046
- Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!