From the largest independent builder of aged guitars and basses...
Check out this remarkable Nash JB-5 guitar in Olympic White (3 Tone) with Aged Mint 3 ply pickguard. Designed by Bill Nash to look and play like the best Jazz Bass (but as a 5 String) you ever laid your hands on. This bass is equipped with Lollar pickups. For a more sophisticated and wide tonal range, this 2 pickup bass continues to be the choice for many players.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please call (323) 883-9090 for availability if sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart. Products arrive daily!
- Model – JB-5 5 String
- Serial number NG-3059
- Body Finish – Olympic White (3 Tone)
- Body Wood – Alder
- Neck Wood –Rosewood on Maple
- Neck Finish – Sanded, Natural Back
- Nutwidth – 1 3/4” in
- Scale 35"
- Frets – Heavy
- Backshape – Medium C
- Hardware – Aged Chrome
- Bridge – Vintage Jazz Bass
- Pickguard – Aged Mint 3 Ply
- Pickups – Lollar J (neck) Lollar J (bridge)
- Switching – N/A
- Strings - 45-130
- Includes Case