A compact, convenient and affordable version of the classic Mu-Tron III™ envelope filter
The NEW Micro-Tron III is the newest reincarnation of the classic Mu-Tron III™ envelope filter. The Micro-Tron III provides all the classic Jerry tone and Bootsy funk, in a pedalboard-friendly size and powered by industry-standard 9V DC. We’ve also added an OUTPUT level control and the ability to footswitch select between UP and DOWN drives. It’s never been easier to cruise down “Shakedown Street” or get to “Higher Ground” – the Micro-Tron III sounds amazing on guitar, bass, keys, horns, harmonica… you name it!
- LP (lowpass filter) passes all the signals below the peak and attenuates signals above the peak
- BP (bandpass filter) passes signals only near the peak and attenuates signals below and above the peak
- HP (highpass filter) passes all signals above the peak and attenuates signals below the peak
- LO sets the filter sweep to a low range for most rhythm guitar, bass and lower fret uses
- HI sets the filter sweep to a high range for accenting string harmonics or for up-the-neck and solo work
- LEVEL controls the ouput volume of the effected signal
- PEAK (or Q) controls the filter audio response from very weak to very strong
- GAIN controls the envelope and filter audio drive
- ON/OFF Footswitch engages or disengages the envelope filter effect
- UP/DOWN Footswitch
- UP position produces familiar “auto-wah” sound – like a heel-to-toe sweep on a wah pedal
- DOWN position produces a “down swoop” sound – like a toe-to-heel sweep on a wah pedal
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!