Custom guitars & basses with hand-made craftsmanship and attention to detail by Mike Lull
Take a look at this fantastic Mike Lull M4 in Trans Black finish with 5A Maple Top on Swamp Ash body and Graphite Reinforced Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard. The M4 is a version of Mike's best selling M4V but with a gorgeous 5A maple top. The M is for modern and this bass showcases a beautiful finish combined with modern active/passive electronics. Above all, playability is Mike's number one goal in each and every build; the M4 hits it on every mark!
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- Model – M4
- Serial Number 1975
- Body Finish – Trans. Black
- Body Wood – AAAAA Maple Top on Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood – Graphite Reinforced Maple with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length – 34", 12" Radius
- Nutwidth – 1 1/2”, Bone Nut
- Frets – 21 [[Plek'd]]
- Neck Backshape – Standard
- Hardware – Hipshot Ultralite Tuners
- Bridge – Hipshot A Style Aluminum
- Pickups – Lindy Fralin Jazz (neck+bridge)
- Controls – Aguilar OBP-3 Preamp with Master Volume (Pull Passive), Balancer, Bass, Mid, Treble
- With Hardshell Case
- Strings - 40-130