* Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- The LsL XT2 is inspired by the Generation X era of the Sunset Strip. Equipped and ready to scream and rock with all the sought-after features of the era, BUT luthier-built with modern refinements in materials and construction techniques. The XT2 features: top-bound, oil finished,swamp ash body, an oil finished baked maple neck , Floyd Rose Tremolo with body recesses and Locking Nut, Gotoh tuners, 500K volume pot, 500K tone pot and two body mounted LsL hand wound high output zebra coil humbuckers pickups.
- Made In Santa Clarita, California
- Body - Ash
- Finish - Trans Charcoal- Nitrocellulose lacquer (applied thin, sanded buffed & beaten!)
- Serial # - Sally A
- Aged - Heavy
- Neck – Baked Maple (hand-shaped)
- Neck Shape - Slim C Even (.810-.870ish)
- Frets - 6105 (.090" wide X .055" tall) Jumbo
- Pickguard - N/A
- Pickups - LsL High Output Zebra Humbuckers
- Bridge - Sunken Floyd Rose
- CTS pots
- Fiber covered wire
- Mojo Dijon capacitors
- Side mount 1/4" Jack
- Strings – D'Addario XL110 (.010 to .046)
- Made In USA G&G Hardshell Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!