The LsL T Bone is a recreation of the great '50's or '60's T-style guitar, lovingly built with the best materials available.
Not a partscaster guitar (like many in its price range) the T Bone features all the great LsL craftsmanship they're known & loved for. The body, hand-shaped neck, pickguard, bridge, saddles, truss rods, pickups, pickguards, control plate, neck plate (even the fingerboard dots) are all made in-house!
Each neck is hand shaped and uses the thinnest possible nitrocellulose lacquer finish, creating a very airy, open, articulate tone that is enhanced by LsL's hand-wound pickups.
This is as close as you can get to achieving the tone, look and feel of a great vintage guitar with better playability and durability.
- Body - Sugar Pine (snappy with a big bottom & top plus an articulate attack)
- 7 lbs even
- Finish - Sparkle Blue Nitrocellulose (applied thin, sanded buffed & beaten!)
- Single Bound (top only)
- Aging - Heavy
- Neck – Baked Maple (hand shaped)
- Neck Backshape - Slim C Even (.810-.870ish)
- Frets - 6105 (.090" wide and .055" tall)
- Pickguard - White single-ply
- Bridge Pickup - LsL Hand-wound, single-coil, vintage voiced
- Neck Pickup - LsL Hand-wound, single-coil, T Bone
- LsL Bridge with treble side flange cut off for better string access, brass saddles, screws & springs
- Chrome Hardware
- CTS pots
- Fiber covered wire
- Mojo Dijon capacitors
- 3/8" long bushing output jack to accommodate right-angle guitar plugs
- USA made pickup selector switch
- Modern style wiring (one tone & one volume)
- Strings – D'Addario XL110 (.010 to .046)
- Made in USA G&G Hardshell Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!