The T Bone One B is LsL's T Bone Model (a modern rendition of the best '50's or '60's T-style guitar) done with a Nitrocellulose matte finish and Baked Maple neck.
Not a partscaster guitar like many in its price range, the T Bone One features all the great LsL components & craftsmanship that they're known & loved for. The body, hand-shaped neck, pickguard, bridge, saddles, truss rods, pickups, pickguards, control plate, neck plate and even the molded fingerboard dots are all made in-house! The thinnest possible nitrocellulose lacquer finish is applied and then weather checked. This creates a very airy, open, articulate tone that is then enhanced by LsL's hand-wound pickups.
It is as close as you can get to achieving the tone, playability, look, and feel of a great vintage guitar.
- Made In Santa Clarita, CA
- Body – Sugar Pine (snappy with a big bottom & articulate attack)
- 6 lbs 14 ozs
- Finish – Butterscotch (matte nitrocellulose (applied thin then sanded, buffed, and beaten!)
- Aging – Medium
- Neck – Baked Maple (hand shaped)
- Neck Backshape – Slim C with even taper (.810-.870ish)
- Radius – 9.5"
- Frets – 6105 (.090" wide X .055" tall)
- Pickguard – Matte Black single-ply
- Bridge Pickup – LsL Hand-wound, single-coil, vintage voiced
- Neck Pickup – LsL Hand-wound, single-coil, T Bone
- LsL Bridge with treble side flange removed for better string access, brass saddles, screws & springs
- CTS pots
- Fiber covered wire
- Mojo Dijon capacitors
- 3/8" long bushing output jack to accommodate right-angle plugs
- US made pickup selector switch
- Controls – Volume, Tone
- Strings – D'Addario XL110 (.010 to .046)
- G&G Hardshell Case Included
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!