The LsL Saticoy One took on life as a modern rendition of a holy grail 1954 S-Style guitar. LsL's hard work to get the true vintage tone & feel along with a few improvements is something to be appreciated. Its body shape is slightly different from a Strat, with its hand-shaped contours making for a smoother, more flowing shape. This is a Nitro finished guitar but with a matte finish, allowing for a great playing and sounding guitar while at a lower price.
Saticoy models also have the lower tone knob controlling the tone on the bridge pickup alone while the middle control knob controls the tone of the middle and neck pickups.
Not a partscaster guitar, like many in its price range, this guitar features all the great LsL components & craftsmanship that they're known & loved for. The Body, hand-shaped neck, pickguard, bridge, saddles, truss rods, pickups, pickguards, control plate, neck plate and molded fingerboard dots are all made in-house!
Each neck is hand shaped. They lay on the thinnest possible nitrocellulose lacquer finish and that finish is then weather checked. This creates a very airy, open, articulate tone that is then enhanced by LsL's hand-wound pickups.
It is as close as you can get to achieving the tone, playability, look, and feel of a great vintage guitar.
- Body - Swamp Ash
- Serial # 3061
- Finish - Black - Matte Nitrocellulose - Applied thin, sanded buffed & beaten
- Aged - Medium
- Hand Shaped Neck – Baked Maple
- Radius 9.5"
- Neck Shape - Slim C Even .810 - .870
- Frets - 6105 size frets - .090" wide and .055" tall
- Pickguard - White 1 Ply
- Pickups - Single Coils, 50's set
- Bridge - 2 1/8" string spacing, Wilkinson steel-block, vintage style bridge
- CTS pots
- Fiber covered wire
- Mojo Dijon capacitors
- 3/8" long bushing output jack to accommodate right-angle guitar plugs
- US made pickup selector switch
- Strings – D'Addario XL110 strings - .10 to .046
- Includes Hardshell Case
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!