Friedman BE-OD Overdrive Pedal
The Friedman BE-OD overdrive pedal puts the intense tone of their BE-100 amplifier onto your pedalboard. This is a wide-ranging, British-flavored overdrive that can be pushed well into high-gain territory. The controls from the legendary amp are all here: Volume, Gain, Tight, Presence, Bass, and Treble knobs allow you to dial in everything from smooth breakup to sustaining metal tones. If you want the sonic flexibility of Friedman's BE-100 guitar amplifier in a compact pedal.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- British-flavored overdrive pedal based on the Friedman BE-100 tube amplifier
- Explore a wide tonal range with controls for Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble, Tight, and Presence
- Won't effect your tone when disengaged thanks to true bypass switching
- Ranges from mild breakup to aggressive distortion
- Perfect for adding aggression to any guitar amplifier
- Can be powered between 9-18VDC (power supply not included)