Back in 1968, Jimi Hendrix introduced the Bearded One, the Reverend Billy F. Gibbons, to the searing, sizzling magic of the Octavio Fuzz. It’s been one of Billy’s favorite toys ever since, and he pairs it with a 7-band EQ to sculpt and refine the effect for his electrifying solos. Well, we decided to put Billy’s secret solo recipe into a single pedal to make shaping those wild, fiery fuzz tones a convenient and space-saving affair.
The Siete Santos Octavio Fuzz combines the Octavio Fuzz circuit with 7 graphic EQ sliders so that you can cut or boost a full spectrum of frequencies, from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, by ±18dB. The Level and Fuzz controls from the original pedal remain. Also added is the modern convenience of an AC power jack. It all comes in the classic Octavio Fuzz cheese wedge shape, decked out in a custom color scheme with the Pinstripe Billy design. This pedal makes a mighty fine addition to the board of any player looking to borrow a little of Rev. Willie’s legendary magic.
- FUZZ knob controls effect intensity
- LEVEL knob controls overall output
- GRAPHIC EQ sliders boost or cut indicated frequency (100–3.4K) up to ±18dB
- Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
- The Siete Santos™ Octavio® Fuzz is powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed via bottom of pedal), a 9-volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies.
- Input Impedance: 470kΩ
- Output Impedance: 5kΩ
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 17.5mA
- Power Requirements: 9 volts DC
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!