Every cable they make is cut, soldered, and assembled by hand in Portland, Oregon. Gil only uses the highest quality products to ensure that you get the most out of your equipment. Everything from the thick, heavy-duty PVC jacket on their proprietary cables, to the highest quality silver solder to secure components is done to create a reliable, great sounding, high caliber product that you can trust. Thus they give you cables made for the tortures of touring with the assurance of performance. All of their straight cables can be made with either black, red, white, purple, or orange PVC jackets.
- 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
- Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free
- Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
- Available in G&H Industries or Neutrik silentPLUG* plugs
- Completely made by hand in the USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States with $50 purchase.
- MESA/Boogie products sold by MESA/Boogie Hollywood are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any MESA/Boogie products outside of the US.