Divine Noise - 1/4 inch 12 AWG Speaker Cable - Straight/Straight
The output of your amp is opposite of the guitar’s signal; low impedance high power. Divine Noise's high-end speaker cable is made to carry a relatively high AC current and voltage from the output of your amp to the speakers. Optimal signal flow is achieved by using large-diameter cable from the amp to the speakers, that’s why thin gauge speaker wire is for suckers!
- Made from 12 AWG (oversized right angle connectors) stranded Oxygen Free Copper which offers very low capacitance and inductance for a pure clean warm sound
- The twisted-pair wire construction eliminates hum
- The only cable manufacturer to offer oversized right-angle ends on 12 AWG wire offering a lower profile on the backs of amp heads and cabinets (12 AWG wire only)
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder
- G&H Plugs
- Completely made by hand in the USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no-hassle warranty on every cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including, nickel which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov