- MOSFET analog circuit
- Wide range of natural overdrive
- Booster with independent optic switch
- Separate knob for booster gain before and after the overdrive
- Great dynamic response, retains the character of your instrument
- True bypass
- 9 Volt D.C. ( Battery Not Included)
• This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
• If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
LEVEL: output level of the effect.
BOOST OUT: in Boost mode, output level gain. This allows you to raise the output of the effect when the booster is engaged, to further overdrive the amp or get the perfect level for lead guitar parts.
TREBLE: Treble control. Turn to the right for an open and bright tone, and
to the left for a darker sound.
BOOST IN: in Boost mode, input gain. A stronger signal gets into the overdrive circuit, getting more saturation and sustain out of it.
GAIN: the amount of overdrive. The Revolver acts very much like a tube amp, so you can set a low gain and push it with the Boost In knob or external booster pedals, or use it to generate the needed gain by itself.
TRUE BYPASS: Turns on/off the effect. The true bypass switch allows
your sound to remain intact when the effect is off.
BOOST: optical switch for booster activation
BOOSTER LED: lights up when the Booster is engaged.