LFO SYM: Symmetry of the waveform. Turn to the right to increase the rise time, to the left to increase the fall time. In the center, the rise and fall times are equal.
MODE: Choose from three modes of operation.
- Classic: classic phaser sound, triangular waveform
- Manual: Stops the oscillation, and the effect acts as a fixed filter whose frequency is set by the RATE control and also modified by the Foot-Phase switch.
- Steps: Modulation in steps. The waveform is fragmented like a staircase, with a variable number of stairs.
STEPS: Controls the number of steps in which the waveform is divided.
RATE: Oscillation speed of effect. In Manual mode, controls the base frequency of the filter.
TRUE BYPASS: Turns on/off the effect. The true bypass switch allows your sound to remain intact when the effect is off
CONTROL: Optical switch for the functions:
- Tap Tempo: Controls the effect speed by means of taping in the switch. To use it, simply tap in the switch three times, at the desired speed.
- Foot-Phase: In Manual Mode, modifies the filter frequency. The filter will rise gradually to its maximum frequency while the switch is pressed, returning to the base frequency when it is released.
- Foot-Speed: Modifies the speed of oscillation of the effect. The rate will rise gradually to its maximum speed while the switch is pressed, returning to the speed indicated by the RATE control (or marked on Tap Tempo) when it is released.
Speed and mode change indicator LED: When changing Mode/Steps, the LED will blink indicating the change. For optimum performance, position the knob to the center of the desired value.