Road King™ Guitar Cabinets are The Ultimate Solution!!!
Road King™ Cabinets provide a unique level of performance and convenience through the use of an innovative “Dual Cabinet” design and are perfect for the built-in cabinet switcher found on our landmark Road King™ Amplifier. This design features both a tuned open-back side (left) and a sealed closed-back side (right), each of which may be used independently or combined, all within the same cabinet!
Match a Road King Head to a Road King Cabinet and your set for near limitless tonal possibilities. Clean tones and lower gain textures shimmer and sparkle with beauty from the added spaciousness and presence of the Road King Cabinet’s tuned open back. Medium to high gain tones pack maximum authoritative power and punch when driven through a King’s sealed closed-back side.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials
- Dual Cabinet Design: Left Open Back & Right Closed Back
- Slant Cabinet
- Custom, English Made Celestion Speakers
- Open Back Side = 2x12" Celestion Custom 90 Speakers at 180 Watts
- Closed Back Side = 2x12" Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers at 120 Watts
- 300 Watts (Left & Right Combined)
- Wired for Mono or Stereo
- 4 Ohm Mono / 8 ohm Stereo
- Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet
- Black Taurus Vinyl Covering
- Black Twisted Jute Grille
- Black Piping
- Slip Cover
- Trak-Loc™ Removeable Casters
- Format: 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Standard Finish: Black Taurus Vinyl with Black Jute Grille
- Dimensions: 32 7/8" H x 30 1/8" W x 14 1/4" D
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- MESA/Boogie products sold by MESA/Boogie Hollywood are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any MESA/Boogie products outside of the US.